Thursday, August 20, 2009

One month into the adventure

It's been one month since I moved in and a few things I've learned and realised:
  • I should have delayed buying a washing machine and pay for laundry services instead. In the end, it will end up being cheaper if I factored in the soap, water, electricity and my time and effort.
  • I should have taken care of internet connectivity ASAP so I can blog about my experience regularly.
  • I should have bought a more advanced induction cooker specifically something with very accurate temperature controls. The one I have does not have settings for temperatures below 140 degrees celsius.
I now know how to prepare a few dishes like:
  • sunny side up egg
  • omelet
  • longganisa
  • hotdog
  • ulam burger
  • pancake
  • chicken nuggets
  • pansit canton
  • noodles
  • tinolang manok
  • nilagang baboy

No comments:

Post a Comment