Monday, July 20, 2009

I finally moved

I finally moved in to the unit last Saturday. I still don't have a phone line and an internet connection so the updates to this blog might come slower especially during the weekend. I got to the unit around noon and was disappointed when the guard told me that a delivery truck left just a few minutes before I arrived. I had no choice but to wait for them to return. All the items I was waiting for arrived late in the afternoon:the bed from Mandaue Foam, the Samsung refrigerator, washing machine and airconditioner. Images to follow.

3 comments:

  1. how was the bed from mandaue foam? im planning to buy the same bed. is it comfortable? how is the quality? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed from Mandaue Foam is fine. It's comfortable and the quality is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experienced and may I know what is the feeling that you have own unit now. I am also want to have own unit of a condo here in the Philippines. Keep on updating us.

    ReplyDelete